Ship Simulator Extremes: Update v1.5 now available!
A new update v1.5 is now available for download! This new update will improve the multiplayer experience and includes bug fixes, better synchronization and a few new features. For a complete list of all changes, please check the v1.5 release notes.
The update is available through our website and other select channels. STEAM users will have their version updated automatically.
[ Multiplayer ]
* Fixed issue where creating ropes on your own server would not work properly.
* Improved rope / towing bahaviour.
* Connection points updated when ropes are changed, prevents issue where connection points show incorrect information.
* Prevented an issue where leaving a server would leave a 'ghost'-ship behind.
* Horns and watercanons are now syncronized.
* Sinking has been disabled.
* Players' names displayed above the ships (optional)
* Statistics being tracked
[ Ships ]
* Improved various ships (lights, bridges, dynamics)
* The Hide GUI action no longer resets the controls